There are some things you need to notice when suing it:
1. One good thing is the push open button but eventually it causes the phone to crack
2. The battery is ok at first then it starts two wear away. This problem results from its lack of a power-save mode meaning you can’t turn the lights off on the phone or keypad, and this increases the battery consumption.
3. Converting songs from mp3 player is easy and the other accessories as well are pretty easy to use especially if you are a technology person.
4. When taking pictures, make sure that the lens are clean given that the pictures will be blurry and you can’t close the phone to take pictures.
5. For people who travel a lot, you may want to have another phone because when I travel, I sometimes don’t have a signal for hours which can be dangerous.
6. Sending pictures are good but it may take a lot of trouble shooting and complaining in order to receive pictures as text messages from all carriers.
7. If you look at the general picture, the phone is nice and durable. I’ve dropped this phone plenty of times and it has no scratches or cracks. That’s an incredible advantage and the main reason I got the phone.
It is a good choice for you, isn’t it?